Choose From Our Quality White Mountains NH Motel Rooms & Suites
All units feature full baths, color cable TVs with remote, telephones and a refrigerator or optional kitchen.
Click the image below for a slide show of all our guest room types
Please carefully read the notes for details. All rates are subject to change without notice.
* Kitchen in a separate room includes a full-sized refrigerator, four-burner stove with oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, sink, pots and pans, cooking utensils, dishes, silverware and small table with chairs.
** Kitchenette includes a small refrigerator, two-burner stove, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, pots and pans, cooking utensils, dishes, silverware and sink. The kitchenette is part of the small common room that includes a table with chairs, a sofa and easy chair.
- Children age 12 & under stay free with an adult.
- Extra guests over age 12 are $9/night. We reserve the right to limit the number of people per unit.
- All but one unit are smoke free. The smoking unit has two XL double beds and an optional full kitchen. Evidence of smoking in a non-smoking unit will result in an additional charge of $50 for cleanup.
- There is a two-night minimum for Memorial Day Weekend, July 4th Weekend, Labor Day Weekend, Columbus Day Weekend and peak foliage weekends.
- Credit cards and debit cards accepted include American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and Diner’s Club. Cash and Traveler’s Checks are also accepted but will require a $50 security deposit. We cannot accept personal checks.
- Please, no pets. Certification is necessary for “service dogs”.
- NH room tax is 9%.
- Check-in is after 2 pm. Check-out is generally by 10 am but later times may be arranged.
- The motel office is open from 7:30 am to 10 pm from November through March and 7:30 am to 11 pm from May through October. Prior notification of arrival after the office closes is necessary.
- Cribs are available at $5/night. Portable beds are available at $10/night.
- One night’s deposit, secured with a credit card, is required with a reservation. At 6 pm of the planned arrival date the card will be run to secure the unit.
- Cancellations must be made more than three days prior to planned arrival. The exception is for holiday weekends when cancellations must be made more than seven days prior toyour planned arrival. Within three days, we reserve the right to charge one night’s stay. All cancellations are subject to a $10 fee and must be made by telephone.